На этот раз - статистика и факты об основных трендах электронной коммерции.
1. Complete Information About your Phone
This code can be used to get some interesting information about your phone and battery.
2. Factory data reset
This code can be used for a factory data reset. It'll remove following things:
- Google account settings stored in your phone
- System and application data and settings
- Downloaded applications
It'll NOT remove:
- Current system software and bundled application
- SD card files e.g. photos, music files, etc.
Note: Once you give this code, you get a prompt screen asking you to click on "Reset phone" button. So you get a chance to cancel your operation.
3. Format Android Phone
Think before you give this code. This code is used for factory format. It'll remove all files and settings including the internal memory storage. It'll also reinstall the phone firmware.
Note: Once you give this code, there is no way to cancel the operation unless you remove the battery from the phone. So think twice before giving this code.
4. Phone Camera Update
This code is used to get information about phone camera. It shows following 4 menus:
- Update camera firmware in image (Don't try this option)
- Update camera firmware in SD card
- Get camera firmware version
- Get firmware update count
WARNING: Never use the first option otherwise your phone camera will stop working and you'll need to take your phone to service center to reinstall camera firmware.
5. End Call/Power
This one is my favorite one. This code can be used to change the "End Call / Power" button action in your phone. By default, if you long press the button, it shows a screen asking you to select any option from Silent mode, AirPlane mode and Power off.